Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Spring in the North 北国之春

邓丽君 《北国之春》 + lyrics Teresa Teng


我衷心的谢谢您
wǒ zhōngxīn de xièxiè nín
My sincere appreciation to you

一番关怀和情意
yī fān guānhuái hé qíng yì
for your care and affection

如果没有你给我爱的滋润
rúguǒ méiyǒu nǐ gěi wǒ ài de zī rùn
If you didn't give me the nourishment of love

我的生命将会失去意义
wǒde shēngmìng jiāng huì shīqù yìyì
My life will lose its meaning

我们在春风里陶醉飘逸
wǒmén zài chūn fēng lǐ táozuì piāo yì
We are intoxicated and carefree in the spring breeze

仲夏夜里绵绵细雨
zhòng xià yèlǐ miánmián xìyǔ
Incessant light rain in the midsummer night

聆听那秋虫它轻轻在
língtīng nà qiū chóng tā qīngqīng zài
Listen to the autumn insects mumuring

呢喃 冰雪它飘满地
nínán bīngxuě tā piāo mǎn dì
Whispering winter snow spreads everywhere

我的平凡岁月里有了一个你
wǒde píngfán suìyuè lǐ yǒu le yīgè nǐ
During my everyday lifetime, I had you*

显得充满活力
xiǎnde chōngmǎn huólì
So vigorous and strong

我衷心的谢谢您
wǒ zhōngxīn de xièxiè nín
My sincere appreciation to you

让我忘却烦恼和忧郁
ràng wǒ wàngquè fánnǎo hé yōuyù
Let me forget my worries and unhappiness

如果没有你给我鼓励和勇气
rúguǒ méiyǒu nǐ gěi wǒ gǔlì hé yǒngqì
If you didn't give me inspiration and courage

我的生命将会失去意义
wǒde shēngmìng jiāng huì shīqù yìyì
My life would lose its meaning


*these interpretations are always subject to change as I discover mistakes or learn more. 9.18.24

No comments:

Post a Comment