Thursday, March 5, 2020

Rites for the Departed ( 초혼 )


초혼, ( 招魂 ) Rites for the Departed, 장윤정, Jang Yoon-jeong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMuunC3YUeU

막내 최고’ 장윤정, 버스킹 장식하는 엔딩 요정★ㅣ트롯신이 떴다 (K-Trot in Town)
South Korean Veteran Trot singers busking at the old post office plaza in Ho Chi Minh city. Jang Yoon-jeong does the (best) final act here in this clip, 초혼, Rites for the Departed. Unfortunately it was cut somewhat short. Probably a teaser to get people to tune in again for the next episode where they'll probably play it again. This is a complete audio version below with the hangul lyrics, I tried to translate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01Rt08a6cjU

초혼, Rites for the Departed
Jang Yoon-jeong singer; Kim Soon-gon, lyrics; Im Kang-hyun, music

One I couldn't hold in life,
Because of that one name
my aching heart in tears
i will just set you free
.
Briefly the one i will send
Somehow, comes to me.
It's as if rose's thorns remain
Watching over me in my pain.

If I follow, can we meet?
To the farthest ends of the earth
If you say so, wherever you say,
That way, I think I'll be happy.

***

That way, I think I'll be happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment